Tuesday, November 15, 2011

day two.

well it's the end of day two of atkins. i am probably not following it to a T like I should but I can say I've not had any pop, which is huge for me! I have always avoided starches- bread, et cetera which is another positive thing. I am probably going to achieve my goal slowly, but I am still trying. I haven't weighed in since my last post. I just bought a digital scale tonight though that will in .2 increments.

The thing is.. I have never struggled with my weight until after I came to college and no I did not do anything about it right away, but I am aware of it and I have made efforts to try to correct it.. but honestly, i don't know if he thinks he is helping or if it's a joke to him, but making comments about my weight is not something that is helpful. It hurts. Part of me wants to scream eff you and the other part just wants to cry. I don't understand how a person who says they love you can sit there and say things to do you like that? I get constructive criticism, but not downright rudeness. I really don't feel like tolerating it.. but what do you do? If I say anything, it makes me look like I'm being whiney.. but If i don't say anything then I am bothered by it.. it's just hard to know what to do. I guess I am just disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment