Monday, November 29, 2010

So much harder..

So, I should be finishing up my paper but...I can't stop crying. I should hold this all in and suck it up.. but I need to get it out. I have been so caught up in being sad, being happy, being every possible emotion and .. ughh, I cannot take it anymore. I do not want to be 1500 miles away from trevor, I do not want to be 3 hours away from my family... I do not want to do it anymore. I want to be at home. I am half tempted to call him and talk to him, but he went to sleep and it's not like it would do anything or he could say anything.. maybe having a video chat wasn't the best idea.. now I am all upset. UGH, why why why does everything FINALLY feel like it's going great, and then it all gets pulled out from underneath me.. I am sooo frustrated, I think my body temperature is raised like no other..

I know no one said it was going to be easy, but i don't quite get it.. and right now i am not looking for some bs reason.. b/c it doesnt change anything. I guess I will be done ranting, throwing a fit..complaining, doing what i do best. finishing this stupid paper and going to bed, or maybe showering and going to bed if there is any time left.. so over this.. over it over it over it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment