Monday, September 20, 2010

Hunger

Okay, so I am starving. I have used up all 28 points and 3 of my 35 points. I definitely need a snack and some water after working out! Starvation is kicking in, ah so frustrating. Sitting in this class bored is not helping my case. I really need to find some healthy grab and go snacks since I like to snack a lot. Okay, short and pointless post to share that I am so so hungry, despite having dinner about three hours ago. It is such a mind thing..I am only hungry because I am bored and because I know I shouldn't eat. Sooo frustrating, hopefully soon that feeling will subside soon! Any tips from those who when they originally began losing weight felt that they were more hungry? I need some ideas. I must not be eating enough filling foods.. Any tips would help :)

xoxo,
ali kate

No comments:

Post a Comment