Friday, September 24, 2010

Slight Setback

Hello lovelies!

I feel like i haven't wrote very much lately..but things have been somewhat hectic lately. Noelle wasn't able to go to the WW meeting on Thursday, but I decided to go by myself anyways. I was all excited to go, but once I weighed in..I was kind of disappointed. Instead of losing weight, I actually gained 1.8 lbs putting me at a whopping 180 lbs, which I absolutely hated reading on my chart. I was disappointed with myself, but I had to remember that I did not start WW until Monday..I had eaten right before the meeting and didn't go pee, lol. SO! Not that that's an excuse, but it's not the end of the world for my going to WW. I shared with Trevor that I was kinda disappointed and so on, he was really supportive and told me that that happens a lot of the times and it's no need to worry..Just drink lots of water. So, I was happy to hear that from him. It's kind of difficult when we eat sometimes, because like he pointed out..I'm trying to lose weight and he's trying to gain weight. It's all a trial and error process though. With that being said, I got my new tracker book and have high hopes for this coming week. Today I decided to use my excess points since i was in noblesville with trevor. I hadn't planned out my points and wanted to enjoy my food. I am sure I will be dumbfounded when I see the points I have used, but it is what it is at this point. I had an amazing time with Trevor today. We had originally planned on going to the zoo, but the weather wasn't exactly in our favor so we decided to find something else to do! We ended up finding a putt putt place, but I felt like we were pedophiles in a little kid place, hahaha..so I google mapped another place and we headed there. Of course, my pick was awesome :) We went to a place called Noblesville golf and batting center. I had a blast! First we decided to do the batting cages - There was Softball- Slow pitch and fast pitch. Little League Baseball and Fast pitch baseball. It was pretty comical doing it and watching each other, it was clear that it had been awhile. Of course, Mr. Athletic did pretty well as always. After that, we decided to switch it up and go to the hitting range. Words do not express how horrible I am at swinging a golf club to hit the ball. I tried on my own for awhile, then after laughing for awhile trevor came over and tried to teach me how to stand, swing, etc. It helped, but I was still horrible. He played golf for a year in high school, perhaps sometimes Happy Gilmore style as he said, but still counts, lol. It's funny because no matter what sport we play, he looks like he knows exactly what he's doing, etc. Definitely very athletic, which I like =] After that we decided to head back to the house and chillaxed for awhile. Eventually we decided to head back to town and find something to do! After driving around for awhile, I reminded him of a pizza place that he said was super good.. it's called Monacal's .. well, it was amazing!! I definitely recommend going here. It's on the main drag in noblesville right off of 69. The service, food, atmosphere, everything was great. Kind of loud with the little kids but not unbearable. After that, we went to my all-time favorite placeeee, Bill's Pet Store! We went and saw all the cute puppies, cats, etc etc. I love going there.

Trevor at the Fastpitch Baseball
Well, now I am back in Muncie. I have to volunteer in the morning at the Habitat for Humanity Store for LAE. It's from 9-3..I'm hoping it won't be horrible..but I know it's going to be a long day..just hopes that it doesn't drag too bad. I plan on coming back to the dorm and hanging out, working out, then doing a psych quiz. Probably a little bit of laundry and cleaning the dorm up a bit. I sooo cannot wait because on Sunday I get to go back to my wonderful boyfriend's house to hang out. Hopefully do something fun, I'm just happy to see him twice in one weekend. Lately, I've not been able to see him very much because of his work schedule and my schedule..so kind of sucks.

Well, I originally planned on going home this coming weekend, but Trevor has off Saturday, Sunday, Monday which NEVER happens..so even though he told me I should go home that it was fine..I really wanted to spend a couple days with him. It's been awhile. And he is very possibly going to be working full-time soon, so it will be back to hanging out less. Sooo, I may not be going home now after all. And then sadly, my darling seeeester decided to move back her fall party, so I of course will still be there but not sure about the boy. Which, hopefully he can come because I am really looking forward to him meeting Lindsey, John, Emma, Michelle, and everyone since I talk about them all the time. Fingers crossed! Of course, you'll think he's great..he passed mom's inspection but now it's time for the sisters! It's weird, normally I try out Lindsey first but this time..if it works out with the fall party, we will have been dating for 4 months and in a relationship for two. Kind of weird that I talk about him a lot she's never met him, and esp b/c she's such a big part of me.

Well, I have to volunteer bright and early, so I better get to climbing up in my bed and setting the sonic bomb! I feel like I talked about the boy a ton in this post, but I just got back from Noblesville so I'm still =].. I honestly can't say the last time I have been this happy. He is pretty much everything I've ever wanted in a relationship..so I definitely think he's a keeper :)

Cheers to a good week in WW and working out!
Night my darlings!
<3 happiest girl in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Hey love! Just remember that since you're working out and gaining muscle, that muscle weighs more than fat. So sometimes that can wake a difference when you're trying to lose the weight. I know I had that problem when I was doing my training stuff in high school. Sounds like you're doing pretty good and I know you'll do great! Monical's is a great pizza place! I haven't been there in a while though =( Sounds like you're having fun! Miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks babe! You're right, that's definitely something to consider!! I'm hoping this week will go better =] Thanks for the encouragement, always helpful. I miss you dearly, well sounds like we should go to monical's the next time we see each other, which will hopefully be sooner than later! Hope you're doing alright, always thinking about you dear.love youuu.

    ReplyDelete