Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday!

Hello wonderful followers :)

Today started out rough, when I woke up it was pitch black out and 6:30 am, soo I was really regretting this whole 8am..but when I finally got ready was able to leave the dorm plenty early to go to Noyer and get me some breakfast and watch two and a half men before Corrections class..hmm, def not digging the teacher still, but oh well. I survived, then it was time for CJC 220, we did a team exercise which was kind of hard. The prof doesn't explain things very well, so it made it rather difficult but luckily I have a good group, Zeb and Katie. Afterwards I was walking to go to work and found out my 2 was cancelled soo that made me super happy! Work was easy, then went back to the dorm to finish watching a couple shows before nap time! Eventually had LAE, which went better than I thought it would. I really was kind of worried how that was going to turn out. But, I tried to interact and mention ideas that I had been thinking about. Then it was yummy Subway time, safe sex bingo! It was such a fun time, we were laughing. Wes won bingo right away, had to yell "orgasm" instead of Bingo, it was priceless! They were like "we have an orgasm over here!!" Ohh dang, then they gave out freebies of stuff and some Cirilla's coupons. I actually won Bingo towards the end, but modest me just pulled the guy to the side and asked him to check my card, lol. And i won, woohoo. The room was packed, they also played a few other games - condom races and some quotes from movies. Overall, it was a fun night full of laughs. After that, it was time to work out, luckily Wes has been great and has been my work out partner, so we did 2 walking laps, 2 running laps, 5 minutes of rowing, and some ab exercises. I am def thinking my abs and arms are going to be sore!! I am really hoping the more I run, the less out of breath I will feel. The night before when we ran I was sooo out of breath, really wishing for my inhaler. I've also done fairly well with not drinking pop, today I decided to have some just to prevent a headache and to slowly ween myself off of it. I'm not really expecting any results tomorrow at the weigh in at WW, just b/c I did start on Monday. I'm excited to go back, as well as decide if I want to do the online version, as well as the weekly weigh ins.. Whatever is financially best, as well as giving the best results.

After a late night trip to Walmart, messing with people on the PA system, and watching Detroit 1-8-7, it was a good time! I am hoping to find my dad's CB radio when I go home and hook that up into my car and get a PA Speaker, I am thinking it will be a blast. Which of course, mom told me that I'm not allowed to use it when I have my lovely seester with me, which I mean I dont totally blame her, BUT I think it would be beyond hilarious and we'd definitely only speak out the truth =] SNAGGLEEEEE TOOTH [okay, excuse my lapse of mean-ness, but it was beyond necessary] =] Well, I am exhausted! But I figured I should update, I will post tomorrow about my weight watchers meeting and how that goes. I don't think Noelle has been doing the points, but that's okay. I'm sure she will eventually get it going, hopefully she is still planning on going with me tomorrow though at 6! I am excited to see what week two brings, especially with me trying it out for a couple days prior. It really seems like WW is popular right now! jillian is doing it, and Kassey is as well. I am really proud of everyone for working out and trying to get in shape! I know I fell so much better when I am active! Also, awesome job to my friend Brooke for losing weight! Keep it up babe! =]

Well, I best be getting off of here!

Have some facebooking to catch up on and need to head back to the dorm and shower soon! Hope everyone had a great Tuesday and enjoy hump day tomorrow! BOOOOOO on hot weather though!!

<3 you all.
ali kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment