Wednesday, November 16, 2011

day three.

so i'm very proud of myself .. NO POP for the third day now!! WOOHOO! The biggest difficulty I am having is simply just will power.. trying not to go for the pop because I think it will make me feel better and give me more energy, but honestly..if I drank some now I think it would taste like a ton of sugar. I have been drinking water and sugar free lemonade. I have not been super strict with the diet.. but I have completely cut out bread and 99% of carbs. Between the two, that has to do something? I bought a new scale the other day.. it's a nice digital one. My weight has not really changed, but I guess I am just getting antsy. I need to cook the rest of my food I bought from this week.. I have a lot. I have been so tired though since I started changing my eating.. but I need to pull through. Well, I am going to get ready for bed.. I am pretty tired. Tomorrow I will make me something for lunch, study, go to class and take my test, make dinner, then get ready to spend the evening at the library. Fingers crossed I keep avoiding pop.. I would be super proud of myself! Just a day at a time ... oh and btw, I am SO craving homemade chocolate chip cookies. YUM! Well, I can splurge for thanksgiving :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment