Saturday, November 12, 2011

fresh start. fresh plan.

It's been awhile since I've posted and a lot of things have happened since then, but I just want to start fresh. On Monday, I am starting the Atkins lifestyle. I know many people do not find Atkins to be healthy, but my doctor assures us that it is and even in the long run. With that being said, I am going to use my blog to talk about how I am doing in the weight loss department and just anything and everything. I have high hopes that things will turn out for the better. With that being said, I need to do my measurements and write those down. Currently, I am weighing in at 188.8. My final goal weight is 145 lbs.

Goals

-175lbs
-165lbs
-Fit back into Medium t-shirts
-155lbs
-150lbs
-145lbs
-no muffin top in the jeans!

Here goes nothing ...




No comments:

Post a Comment